Skill Level:None Given
Pay Estimate:None Given
Details: full time
Title: Software Development Engineer (SDE)
Location: Seattle, WA
AdReady, a division of Global Media Company CPXi, builds a cutting-edge Programmatic Creative and Media Platform for the Online Advertising Industry. The AdReady Software Development Team is looking for a software engineer to take our engineering excellence to the next level and help us grow.
Why join us?
Well, if weekly catered lunches, breakfast every day and beer on tap are not your thing (it’s our thing), how about free benefits, an ultra-generous time off package, summer Fridays, and an opportunity to work with some of the top professionals in the Digital Media space?
What does it take to
be super successful at CPXi?
Our top performers share several key attributes. They are genuinely passionate about their work, exhibit intellectual firepower and display a solid work ethic. They are relentless in their pursuit of excellence and take pride in what they do. It is safe to say that our employees will never die of boredom on the job. With 2,230,548 issues vying for their attention, they think on their feet and make lightning fast decisions.
What’s this role all about?
This role will be part of a team that is building Ad-Serving products using technologies such as: HTML5 responsive and dynamic ads; Microservices that power demand-side programmatic platform; Data-driven creatives, media targeting, trafficking, verification, serving and reporting workflows; high-degree of efficiency and polished UX of account management. The team will work closely with the engineering teams at Google, AppNexus, advertisers/brands, agencies, publishers, and within CPXi to build deeper integrations with their platforms and technologies.
· Work with a cross-functional team in an agile software development environment and participate in the full software development life cycle
· Interact with stakeholders to develop and refine requirements, working within broadly defined parameters and success metrics
· Manage and execute against project plans and delivery commitments by delivering high-quality software on a frequent basis
· Own the delivery of an entire piece of application, and lead the development of small to midsize complex projects
· Collaborate with other software professionals to design and implement software applications and design and define the interactions between various systems or components
· Reverse engineer and re-factor existing code for better performance, scalability, and maintainability
· Inspire team productivity in a positive and supportive manner and act as an evangelist for advanced technologies and latest developments in the domain
· Create and execute appropriate quality plans, test strategies and continuous delivery processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts
What are the skills required for this role?
· Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
· 2 years experience in software development with at least 1 year in Ruby on Rails and sufficient exposure to full-stack development
· Additional coding skills in HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, NoSQL or RDBMS
What will it take to
land this job
It would be nice to have experience with Ad-Tech; Agile methodologies; data modelling; BI technologies; Design Patterns; Test Driven Development and performance engineering.
OK, I’m interested;
where do I sign up?
Click the “Apply Now” link or email your resume directly to email@example.com